You can load up your Smart Prepaid or Talk 'N Text account in many convenient ways.
E-Load and Promos
Buy e-Load from over 1.3 million SMART Load retailers nationwide.
Call and Text Cards / Ticketload
Purchase a call and text card (CTC) or TicketLoad at stores and retailers. Lightly scratch off the protective link on the card to reveal the 14-digit PIN.
- To reload SMART Buddy, dial 1510 <14-digit Card PIN> and press send.
- To reload Talk 'N Text, dial 1511 <14-digit Card PIN> and press send.
A voice prompt will confirm if your reload attempt is successful.
You will be given 5 attempts to successfully reload your account. After 5 invalid attempts, you will be barred from further reload attempts for the day. Reloading may be done the next day starting 12:00 am.
- Go to your SMART Menu, select SMART Money.
- Choose Reload Prepaid.
- Select Buddy/TNT
- Select Own Airtime.
- Select your source SMART Money account.
- Select the amount or denomination to reload.
- Press OK to confirm your transaction.
- Key-in your W-PIN and press OK.
- You will receive a SMS notification confirming the amount successfully transferred.
Reload is P2.50/transaction deducted from your airtime load.
Conveniently reload your SMART Prepaid or Talk 'N Text SIM from your bank account. Once you have enrolled your bank to the Mobile Banking service, simply follow these steps:
- Go to SMART Menu.
- Select Mobile Banking.
- Choose Bank.
- Select Reload Buddy.
- Select Others and press OK.
- Enter the cellphone number of the recipient.
- Confirm reload by pressing OK.
- Select Bank.
- Select source account.
- Select reload amount and press OK.
- Enter your PIN and press OK.
- Wait for confirmation.
Transaction fee ranges from P1.00 - P3.50 depending on bank.
Conveniently purchase load using our Load Machines available at select SMART Stores.
If you have reached zero balance, please reload your account to continue enjoying SMART services. If you already reloaded your prepaid account and still cannot make outgoing calls or SMS, kindly check if you have network signal and if your SMS message center is+639180000101. After doing these but the concern still persists, please contact our hotline at our toll-free number *888 using a SMART cellphone or (02) 888-1111 via landline.