- Type SET and send to 211.
- You will receive three (3) messages.
- First is the advisory and the generic PIN code.
- Second is the SMART GPRS settings used for WAP browsing.
- Third is the internet settings used when browsing outside the WAP portal or when used as a modem.
- Select Options then save the settings provided.
- Default PIN code is 1234.
- Register and log-in to my.Smart. Registration is FREE.
- Once logged-in, link your Smart mobile number to your my.Smart account.
- Once linked, click the "Manage" option beside the account you want to have the settings activated.
- Select "Manage Services", then "Phone and SIM" from the left menu.
- Click MMS/GPRS/3G Activation to activate service.
All of these services are free of charge. A minimum load balance of P1.00 is required to receive phone configuration settings. This push service may not work for grey market handsets. To manually configure you handset, please use these settings.