International Roaming is already pre-activated for the following plans:
Infinity Plan 3500, 5000 and 8000
SMART Postpaid Plans 1800, 2500 and 3500
SMART Postpaid Plans 1500 and below (starting February 1, 2012)* - except Gold Lite
No application or fees required.
*For Plans 1200 and below but enrolled before February 1, 2012, just call *888 or go to any SMART Store to activate this feature. Roaming deposit fee is no longer needed.
International Roaming for Gold Lite
For Gold Lite Plans 1800 and 2500, you will need to submit financial documents at any SMART Store to apply.
This service is not available for SMART Gold Lite Plans 300-1200.
Re-activating/De-activating via my.Smart
If you have previously requested for roaming deactivation, you may re-activate this feature via my.Smart.
- Register and log-in to my.Smart. Registration is FREE.
- Once logged-in, link your Infinity mobile number to your my.Smart account.
- Once linked, click the "Manage" option beside the Infinity account you want to have the settings activated.
- Select SERVICES from the left menu.
- Click International Roaming.
- Select "Activate this service".
- Click "Proceed".