Activating your BPI Mobile Banking takes 2 processes:
- Enrolling your account via text and ATM
- Activating your MBS menu
- Text ENROLL <10-digit account number> <JAI> to 3274.
Ex. ENROLL 0016660139 01 to 3274.
*JAI is the Joint Account Indicator beside your name such as 01, 02.
- You will receive instruction how to activate your enrollment via BPI ATM.
- Via BPI ATM Machine, from the main menu, select Special Services > Activate Enrollment > EConnect - SMS Enrollment. An initial MPIN will be sent via text from 3274, 8AM the next day.
To Activate your MBS Menu:
- Upon receipt of MPIN, you are required to change your MPIN to your desired MPIN. SendCHG <old MPIN> <new MPIN> to 3274. Ex. CHG 123456 999999 to 3274.
- After changing your MPIN, go to your SMART Menu > Mobile Banking > Activate MPIN > OK > Enter "BPI" > OK > Confirm activation by pressing OK > Enter MPIN > OK.
- Wait for text confirmation from Express Mobile. P2.50/request.