Frequently Asked Questions
1. What requirements/documents do I have to submit?
Please provide the following:
a) Valid Proof of Identification (e.g. Driver’s License, Passport, SSS, or Company ID
b) Proof of Billing (e.g. Meralco, Maynilad, Manila Water, Cable or Cellular phone bill)
c) Two 2x2 ID pictures
2. How do I know the status of my application?
Upon submission of your application, your assigned coordinator will call you within 24 to 48 hours.
3. When do I start selling Smart products?
Your assigned coordinator will provide you an agent code. This means you may immediately start selling.
4. Once I become a reseller, am I allowed to sell other products aside from Smart?
Yes, you can sell other non-telecommunications-related products such as food, insurance, garments etc. However, as an exclusive reseller of Smart, services from competing brands cannot be offered to the market.
5. What Smart Products am I allowed to sell?
Your assigned coordinator will present to you the products you may offer to our subscribers.
6. What number shall I call for any questions about smart products and services?
You may call the following numbers: (You might want to simply put the number of the assigned coordinator to ensure that all numbers that appear are related only to the Reseller program) – we will have a directory for the numbers of coordinators with territorial assignment. And once applied via online they will have a notifications indicating contact number and assigned coordinator
Postpaid and Prepaid
*888 via cellphone (toll-free)
8881111 via landline
15177 via cellphone (toll-free)
8457777 via landline
*1888 via cellphone (toll-free)
6277277 via landline
Please refer to directory listing.
7. Will I be given a kit that will help me sell Smart products?
Yes, you will receive a Smart Reseller kit once you become a reseller.